For Concierge members and their families coming from the Atlanta-area, in-state, and out-of-state, we have reserved special Monday afternoon appointments to allow you to enjoy a spectacular weekend at Lake Oconee. Why not combine a concierge physical exam with an ideal getaway?
Below is a list of hotel accommodations, restaurants and recreational activities from golf to water sports, hiking to fishing and paddleboard yoga. Please be sure to check the links to websites of interest for the latest COVID-19 information and regulations.
HOTELS & ACCOMODATION RENTALS
The Ritz Carlton Reynolds
Resort packages at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds highlight family activities, romantic amenities, the five championship golf courses and the renowned spa.
Lakefront Upper Level Villa in Private Resort
Villa Positano – Unit D is a waterfront one bed, one bath lodge villa inside of Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee. Big Water views abound from this upstairs unit in the private resort setting. 2 night minimum. Take advantage of the amazing views and outdoor spaces. Huge covered porch sits up high above the water and offers great star gazing on clear nights. This villa can be rented out as a 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom space with lots of flexibility.
Gaby’s by the Lake
Linger Longer Steakhouse
Bone Island Grillhouse
GOLF & RECREATION
Georgia’s Lake Country is home to 10 golf courses, and each one offers a unique experience.
- The Preserve Golf Course at Reynolds Lake Oconee (Greensboro) Designed by noted architect Bob Cupp along with U.S. Open Champions Fuzzy Zoeller and Hubert Green.
- Reynolds Landing (Greensboro) Ranked by Golfweek and The Atlanta Journal as “Best in State”, this is the course built at Lake Oconee. It boasts 18 championship holes and was also designed by Bob Cupp.
- Great Waters (Eatonton) is consistently ranked among the Top 100 courses in the nation. LINKS Magazine named Great Waters one of the “10 most significant and influential courses of the past two decades.” A Jack Nicklaus Signature course that introduced the Golden Bear’s design work to Lake Oconee in 1992.
- The National (Greensboro) Designed by Tom Fazio and freshly renovated in the Spring of 2014. Offers 27 holes, including water views.
- The Oconee (Greensboro) offers inspiring lake views while presenting options to play shots over inlets or carry corners of tree-lined doglegs.
- Harbor Club (Greensboro) was the first design for award-winning architects Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish built east of the Mississippi. In 2016, it was named 3rd best course of the year in Golfweek
- The Creek at Hard Labor (Rutledge) is one of the State of Georgia’s public courses and offers a natural design without houses or human encroachments. The Creek is known for its challenging layout in a pristine, natural setting. Featuring Champion Bermuda greens and narrow tree-lined fairways. The first hole at The Creek was voted “the hardest starting hole in Georgia.”
- The course at The Club at Lake Sinclair was designed by George Cobb, the famous designer of the par 3 course at Augusta National.
- The Little Fishing Creek Golf Course in Milledgeville was designed by Gary Player and features 6,700 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72.
- Uncle Remus Golf Course in Eatonton is a nine-hole public course and was designed by Bubba Ellis.
GREAT WEBSITES TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR STAY
Hunt, fish, ride or play — Lake Oconee has it all.