When Do We Collect PII?
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you submit a form, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding health information, products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your Web browser settings. Since each Web browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. However, it will not appreciably affect your user experience.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your PII unless we provide advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Personal Information Defined. We consider “Personal Information” to include information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
Lake Country Medical Concierge
119 Harmony Crossing, Suite 3
Eatonton, GA 31024
Last Edited on 2020-11-20